Delivery Terms & Conditions
(A) The place of delivery shall be deemed to be the Customer's premises.
(B) All delivery dates are estimated only, as next working day and the Company cannot accept liability for any loss, damage or injury arising in whole or in part from any delay or failure to deliver by a particular date.
Damage or Loss in Transit
The risk in the goods passes to the Customer upon dispatch from the Company's premises. Any damages must be signed for as damaged, and also any losses in transit must be notified to the Company and the Carrier within THREE working days of notification of dispatch of goods. Failure to do so will result in whole or in part from any delay or failure to deliver by a particular date.
• Claims for shortages and damage must be notified to HSC Machinery Spares & Consumables in writing within THREE working days of receipt of goods.
• Replacement goods for damaged/defective items will be charged for and credited on the return of said goods once a satisfactory inspection has taken place.
• Goods incorrectly ordered will only be accepted back under the following conditions;
- That the goods are in saleable condition.
- That the original packaging is still intact.
- A 20% handling charge will be leveled for admin costs.
- No credit will be given with regards to returned carriage.
• Goods that have been specially ordered in and are a non-stock item will not be accepted back for credit.
• Items for credit will not be accepted back later than 30 days after the invoice date.
• In the case of error by HSC MSC, the goods will be collected without charge.
• Authorisation must be obtained in the form of a returns note number for all returns, failure to include this with the returned goods will result in the claim being rejected and the goods returned with carriage being charged.