Fully hydraulic Rear Tine Tiller
This hydraulic machine is made for your industry by your industry. First hand experience and knowledge aided the development of the most robust award winning minimum maintenance machines in the world. No belts are required for these hydraulic machines.
· RELIABLE - Hydraulic Drive, no gear boxes or linkages to break.
· FORGIVING - No damage due to roots, rocks or other immovable objects thanks to hydraulic relief valves. Tines reverse to remove jammed objects.
· COMFORTABLE/EASY TO USE - The weight and balance of the machine adds to the shock absorption qualities and aids stability and traction.
· LOW MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR COSTS - Most moving parts are constantly lubricated by hydraulic fluid.
· HARD GROUND TILLING - Separate hydraulic motors drive the wheels and tines. Wheel speed is infinitely variable to allow slow forward motion with the tines at full speed.
· TINES - Hard faced and lock out when wheels are in reverse.
· MANOEUVRABLE - Hydraulics allow full forward to reverse for ease of turning and rock removal.
· WEIGHT - And traction prevent tiller from running away in hard soil conditions.
· EASY - Controls are fingertip positioned on handle bars and easy to understand. Simple to operate, no need to lean forward.
· DEAD-MANS CLUTCH - Immediately shuts down all hydraulic power and all moving parts.
· LOW LOW COST - Long life, low maintenance and good residuals make this the most cost effective tiller you can buy.
· PROFIT - No more costly call outs. No downtime. No more clutches to buy and loads of very, very satisfied customers.
· Engine: Honda 9hp GX270
· Length: 167cm (66”)
· Width: 52cm (21”)
· Height: 91cm (36”)
· Tine width: 45cm (18”)
· Tine diameter: 33cm (13”)
· Wheel width: 53cm (21”)
· Weight: 208kg
Historical Part Number: BAR9HR